I hope you are all enjoying your summer. Registration is still open for the Gargoyle Athletics Boys & Girls FULL DAY SUMMER LACROSSE CAMPS with Swimming in Hastings-on-Hudson, NY. Please find registration form attached.
Whether you are a beginner or experienced player trying to fine tune your game, these are the camps for you. Gargoyle Athletics has been running lacrosse programs since 2006 and their experience and ability to enhance your lacrosse knowledge and skill level in a fun, enjoyable environment is second to none. The camps are open to all ages and skill levels!
Week 1: August 12th– 15th 2019 (4 Day)
Week 2: August 19th– 22nd 2019 (4 Day)
LOCATION: ZINNSER PARK (Edgers & Broadway)
Full Day: 9:00am to 3:00pm
Hastings Residents: $350 per week or $90 per day
Non Residents: $375 per week or $95 per day
2 Week Special: $ 650 (Resident) $700 (Non Residents)
Needed: Lacrosse Stick, Equipment, Bathing Suit & Towel
Full Day Camp includes swimming! Bring your own lunch or money to buy food.
SIBLING DISCOUNT: $25 off per Sibling.
To register: email Drew Wendol at firstname.lastname@example.org; online at www.gargoyleathletics.net; or call Lisa O’Reilly at 478-2380 or via email at email@example.com.
Questions: Email Drew Wendol at firstname.lastname@example.org. Walk-ins are accepted!
Make Checks Payable to: WWA or cash.
Gargoyle Athletics & Putnam Valley Parks & Recreation
2019 BOYS & GIRLS SUMMER LACROSSE LEAGUE
Gargoyle Athletics & the Putnam Valley Parks & Recreation Department present Girls and Boys Summer Lacrosse League. The league is comprised of 4 divisions 1st/2nd, 3rd/4th, 5th/6th, & 7th/8th grade. Each game is played 7 vs. 7 (2 – 25 minutes halves) and is officiated by certified referees. Every team plays 5 games and a playoff game. Teams will play 1 game per week (Mondays and/or Tuesdays from 5pm-9pm. Season starts June 17th and ends around July 31st.
Last Day to Register is June 10th!
Players who register as Free Agents will be placed on a Gargoyle Athletics House Team comprised of other free agents from your school or another team in need of players. Friends play with Friends.
Games are at The Putnam Valley Town Park (156 Oscawana Lake Road) on beautiful grass fields.
$1,200 Team Fee or $125 Free Agent Fee (before May 15th)
$1,300 Team Fee or $150 Free Agent Fee (after May15th)
To register: Go to www.pvpr.com and/or call 845-526-3292. Please note that there is a 1.5% service fee on charges. You can avoid service fee by paying by check (made out to PVPR) or cash.
Mail Registrations to: The Putnam Valley Parks & Recreation Department, (156 Oscawana Lake Road, Putnam Valley, NY 10579)
Questions: Drew Wendol at email@example.com &/or call 914-373-9114. Visit www,gargoyleathletics.net for more info.
THE DEEP FREEZE WINTER LACROSSE TOURNAMENT – Sunday, February 17th, 2019 Insports Center (29 Trefoil Drive, Trumbull, CT)
Youth Boys & Girls Indoor Field, Indoor Box, or Hybrid Box/Field Tournament
Tournament Information - Choice of BOX Games, Field Games, or Mix!
- $350.00 per team Registration Deadline: February 10th, 2019
- Early Bird Registration $325.00 per team: If payment is received before January 27th, 2019.
- Boys & Girls Divisions: 1st/2nd, 3rd/4th, 5th/6th, 7th/8th, JV, & Varsity
- Each team guaranteed (3) 25-minute games. Schedule based on team skill level as ranked by coach.
- Certified referees and trainer on site.
- Food Concession available all day. Spectator seating at each field. NO GATE FEE!
- All participants must submit a waiver and all teams must check in ½ hour before first game time.
- CLEATS allowed: No metal spikes.
- Your choice of Box Tournament, Field Tournament, or Box/Field Tournament Mix! Each team gets 3 games.
- 25 minute running time games on (4) Indoor turf min-fields & (1) true box field
- 7 players on the field – 2 attack, 2 defense, 2 middies, goalie (8v8 if both coaches agree)
- No more than 2 long poles for boys on field at any time on field. No poles in Box Field.
- Only one wing man on face-offs/wing man on face-off may come off of either side.
- One 1-minute timeout per game – clock does not stop. All substitutions on the fly.
- Face-offs to start each game & then after every 3 goals. Controlled clear (on whistle) after each goal scored.
- No time serving penalties; all penalties which would be time serving will result in a structured fast break from mid-field. Attack/Defense at GLE. Player must come off field for specific period of time.
- Game time will be centralized for all games. Single horn will start and stop play at beginning and end of each game. No time-outs may be taken inside of the last two minutes of either half.
COMPLETE INFORMATION, REGISTRATION FORMS, & WAIVER FORMS AVAILABLE AT: www.insportscenters.com Contact Drew Wendol and reserve your team and/or questions: 914-373-9114 or Wendolworldwide@optonline.net