4th Annual Battle at the Big House Boys & Girls
Fall Lacrosse Tournament
- Location: Ossining High School at 29 South Highland Avenue, Ossining, NY 10562
- Date: Saturday, November 2nd, 2019 (Rain Date: November 9th, 2019)
• $375.00 per team Registration — Deadline: October 26th, 2019
• Early Bird Registration $350.00 per team: If payment is received before October 8, 2019. Save $25 per team!
• Divisions: Boys & Girls – 1/2, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8, JV and Varsity
• Each team guaranteed (3) 25-minute games – 5 minute warm-up before game.
• Certified referees
• Certified Athletic Trainer on site.
• Food & Tournament Shirt Concession available all day
• All participants must submit a waiver.
• All teams must check in ½ hour before first game time.
• 25 minute running time games
• Ossining High Turf Field – Each Field is 30x60yds
• Boys – 7 v7 – 2 attack, 2 defense, 2 middies, & goalie (can go 8v8 if both coaches agree)
- Girls – 8 players – 2 attack, 2 defense, 3 middies, & goalie
• No more than 2 long poles on field at any time for boys
• Only one wing man on face-offs/wing man on face-off may come off of either side.
- 2 Pass Rule before you shoot (Unless both teams agree to waive no pass rule).
• One 1-minute timeout per game – clock does not stop.
• All substitutions on the fly.
• Face-offs to start each game and after every 3rd goal.
• Controlled clear (on referees whistle) after each goal scored.
• No Body Checking and/or One-Handed Checks Allowed! This is a Fun Off-Season Tournament!
- Penalties: Appropriate time will be served (based on officials call)
- Game time will be centralized for all games. Single horn will start & stop play at beginning & end of game.
- No time-outs may be taken inside of the last two minutes of either half.
Complete information, registration forms, and waiver forms will be available at http://gargoyleathletics.net soon or Contact Director Drew Wendol: 914-373-9114 or email@example.com