THE DEEP FREEZE WINTER LACROSSE TOURNAMENT
Sunday, February 16th, 2020
Insports Center (29 Trefoil Drive, Trumbull, CT)
- $375.00 per team Registration Deadline: February 9th, 2020
- Early Bird Registration $350.00 per team: If payment is received before February 1, 2020.
- Divisions: Boys 1/2, 3/4, Boys 5/6, Boys 7/8, JV Boys, Varsity Boys
Girls 1/2, 3/4, Girls 5/6, Girls 7/8, Girls JV, Varsity Girls
Mens & Womens Open (18+), Masters 1 (30+), Supermasters 2 (40+)
Each team guaranteed (3) 25-minute games. Schedule based on team skill level as ranked by coach.
- Certified referees
- No Gate Fee! Food Concession & Full Bar available all day
- All participants must submit a waiver. All teams must check in ½ hour before first game time.
- CLEATS allowed (just no metal spikes)
- 25 minute running time games
- (4) Indoor rubber-infill turf fields. Fields are 30×60 yards.
- 7 players (boys) & 8v8 (girls) on the field – 2 attack, 2 defense, 2 middies, goalie
- No more than 2 long poles on field at any time for boys
- Only one wingman on face-offs. Wingman on face-off may come off either side. Defense/Attack start GLE.
- 2 Pass Rule before you shoot (Unless both teams agree to waive pass rule)
- One 1-minute timeout per game – clock does not stop. All substitutions on the fly.
- Face-offs/draws to start each game & after every third goal. Controlled clear for other goals.
- No body Checking &/or one-handed checks allowed! This is a fun off-season tournament!
- Penalties: Appropriate time will be served by player (based of officials call).
- Centralized game time for all four games. Single horn will start/stop play at beginning/end of game.
- No time-outs inside of the last two minutes of either half.
COMPLETE INFORMATION, REGISTRATION FORMS, & WAIVER FORMS AVAILABLE AT: www.insportscenters.com Contact Drew Wendol and reserve your team and/or questions: 914-373-9114 or Wendolworldwide@optonline.net. Visit http://gargoyleathletics.net for additional lacrosse information and opportunities.